God's ROYAL Itinerary For Mankind
If God exists, and we do also, then He must have a BLESSING Plan for our lives. If a Plan, then an "itinerary", a kind of TRAVEL PATH to go from where we are, to where He wants us to be so He can bless us. For, if God exists, and we do also, then He must WANT to bless us. For if God exists, and we do also, then we are too puny, to do anything at all for Him. So He must LOVE us, and that's why we exist at all.
Since God is Truth, ONLY GOD ALWAYS MAKES SENSE. So, a claim about God, or about His Blessing Plan must make sense, to be correct. Not just a little sense, but total sense. Totally Gorgeous Sense. For, what is "Righteousness", but "Right" + "[Gorg]eousness"? Can't be good enough, if merely "right". Must be Gorgeously Right, to be good enough for Gorgeous God. Glorious, in fact. Heh: another "G", for Good Reason! "Taste the Lord, for He is Good", says Ps34:8, 119:103. Heh. The latter Psalm was composed on the death march to Babylon by believers who were daily tortured, raped, deprived in every horrible way man can invent. The LORD TASTES SO GOOD, even all suffering becomes ba-tampte, tasty. His Truth Renders Tasty Even Hell Itself! Ps22:6! Ps31:5, the last sentence Christ spoke before expiring on the Cross!
Man on the other hand, is not Truth, so often doesn't make sense. So man doesn't 'taste' so good. For man abuses Righteousness, to turn it into tyranny: Satan's swan song. So man constantly piggybacks onto God, so to claim his own good taste! So always suspect as a LIE any claim which emphasizes man, his behavior, or his role. Such stress on man never makes sense, and is always power ploy: man pretends love for God, but really uses God's Name to effect MAN's desires over his fellows.
So when you read BOTH prongs of Rom3:23, it makes zero sense to claim we must be good little boys and girls; our bad is too bad, but our good is too bad, as well. Verse says "all have sinned AND COME SHORT of the Glory of God." So, we're brainouts: it's not about behavior, we're too "short"! Then there are scads of parallel passages like Isa64:6, Zech 3, Phili3:8, which graphically depict even our righteousnesses as disgusting filth. (Get an unabridged lexicon and study the real words!)
So man's claim that we must be good for God, makes no sense; doesn't 'balance'; fails the Truth Audit. For, Rightness ends where tyranny begins. Which we know, because Omnipotent God could just zap 'good' into us at birth, so we couldn't sin; so, He wouldn't need to Juridicate a Cross, to make us 'good'. He could just obliterate us, so we wouldn't live forever, since compared to His Infinite Righteousness, we will always be "short", even when made good! So Enquiring minds want to know: WHY did He do this -- to Himself, bearing in Omniscience our appalling puny-nesses? What could possibly render TASTY to Infinite, Gorgeous, Holy, Peerless GOD -- our nonending existence? Even, forever seeing those of us who will forever choose the Lake of Fire, because we want our "filth" more than we want to even once believe in Christ (see Luke 16:20ff, Rev20:11-15, Zech 7, all "Pharisee" verses in context)...
Oh, He Must Have Another Reason For Decreeing the Cross; a reason so vast, it warranted Nailing Away All Mankind's Sins 2000 years ago: a reason so awesome, even Judging His Own Son, which Omniscience will forever see, was a pleasure? What reason could possibly ACCOUNT for such an extreme decision? What benefit to Eternal God would JUSTIFY verses like Heb12:2 and Romans 5:8, John 3:16? Oh, look at the answer! the drama of Fellowship created, Romans 8! Stone too heavy to lift, Isa53:5's Hebrew da'ath by means of dakah! We can taste Him because He BECAME the Truth (Jn1:1-4,9-14, 14:6) and thus used that Truth to all the way through His Substitutionary Death, Isa53:11 (in context)! Because He was crushed like a tola worm (Ps22:6), we can get Doctrine squeezed into us (Jn7:39, 1Cor2, Phili2:5)! Christmas, 24/7, True Communion (Phili3:8-10)! Eph1's purpose, Eph4's building us in Him, Eph3:19! To enable us to Grow And Know Him, 2Pet3:18! To Be "Near", Eph2. [Bible keyword.]
So His Reason, Is Relationship. "Fellowship" with GOD, Deut 6:5, 2Cor13:14, Eph3:19! Sharing in His Very Nature, 2Cor5:21, Rom5:5, Heb10:10-17, Matt25:21, Luke 22:17, John 13:8-9, 1Cor9:13 and Levitical sacrifices, Col1:12, Heb2:14, 12:10, 1Pet4:13, Rom11:17, 1Pet5:1, Eph3:6, Heb3:1, 14, 6:4, 12:8, 2Pet1:4! 1Cor15:43, sown in dishonor, but raised in maximum honor, like HIM, 1Jn3:2, forever! Thinking Like Him to please Father, forever, Heb11:1+6's Greek! 2Cor3:3, 1Pet2:3-9,21 (in Greek); 2Pet1:3-8!
God's Plan is thus way bigger than man's religion or mere morality. Again, when you read BOTH PRONGS of Rom3:23, it doesn't make sense to claim we're to be good little boys and girls; our bad is too bad, but our good is too bad, also: verse says "all have sinned AND COME SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD." We're brainouts: it's not about behavior, we're too "short"! God is way bigger than how short people treat other short people in God's Name. God's Purpose And Power Is Way Bigger than how some short people are oh-so-piously-offended by the different flavor of shortness in other short people. So, since GOD gave us brains, then His Itinerary for us is as follows:
CLICK HERE for more tips on how to test/audit whether a belief, holy book, etc. makes SENSE.
- God wants us to SIMPLY BELIEVE IN CHRIST to be saved; since our righteousnesses are (Isa64:6) filth, since we are forever short of the Glory of God, there is nothing we can do. So God Did Something. So we were given brains, so to LEARN AND BELIEVE, which is the only way anyone ever gets saved; the only way anyone learns anything else, even 1+1=2 (gotta reason, and have a reason, to believe). No wonder science tells us we got 90% or more of our brains as free RAMM, left over, not needed to live toward other short people...
- GOD WROTE A BOOK ABOUT HIMSELF which He wants us to COMPREHEND with our brains, not our emotions. So to THINK like Him: John 4:23-24 ("in" s/b translated "by means of"), 1Cor2:16, TRUE WORSHIP! Not thump His Name as if He were a gong or cymbal; Not thrust His Name, to oh-so-piously STAB others; Not thrash His Name in politics, as if God needed Caesar's mudpies. (1Jn1:6-10: analyze each clause 'vertically' and horizontally. 1Jn and Rev17 warn about abuse of the Word. "bb0000" in Rev17 in Bible denotes political power; "purple", religion. So, false 'Church'. See also Exo20:7 in context, Matt7, Acts 5 (Christian 'competition'), Rom2, end 2Peter, etc. See also Caveat #4, above.)
- We're brainouts, withOUT the Holy Spirit. So, We can only comprehend His Book via breathing 1Jn1:9; for, being in a state of sin rejects His (unfeelable!) Teaching Authority and Power; so we could no longer spiritually 'breathe', yikes! Prayer thus won't work! Works are thus dead! BibleStudy is thus hot air! Avoid 1Jn1:6,8,10 brainouts! use 1Jn1:9! (Again, 1Jn1:5-10 and all his epistle, is strident on this topic. See also John 14-17, Heb4:12, 2Tim2:15, 2Tim:3:16-17. See also Caveat #3 and #2, above.)
- We also need pastors; to study only on one's own likewise rejects His Authority. Doesn't matter if the pastor is perfect, even as it doesn't matter if we are perfect. [Eph4:11-16, Greek, Timothy epistles. See also RightPT.htm.]
- We always need to TEST comprehension, DO OUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE, since nobody's perfect, but God. Due Diligence shows respect for God, His Word, and for the pastor teaching; a lack of due diligence shows a lack of interest in God, His Word, the pastor teaching: hence, DISrespect.[Job12:11, 13:1, 29:11, 34:3, 16, Luk12:57, Acts4:19, 1Cor10:15, 1Cor11:13, 2Cor13:5, Matt7:1-2, 1Cor11:31.]
- Since God gives us the tools, we ourselves are Royally Liable To God for what we believe. Of course, this Royal Liability requires, heh, that we feast on the Word; since you can't 'obey' properly until you LEARN THE BOOK. Gorgeous, eh? Cry all the way as you go get your deposits from the Bible Bank, baby! [1Cor4:8; 2Cor13:5, but "faith"=Bible Doctrine, Greek. Verse means to test your COMPREHENSION about the Bible's doctrine/truth regarding the Indwelling of Christ. Like most of Scripture, the verse and the term is double-entendre, for "Christ in" verses also refer to HIS THINKING in you. Bible uses Many many synonyms for Bible in you, in both OT and New. Titus1:1-2's Greek flatly says that IS the spiritual life. Closest English trans, even though its words aren't correct (but right overall meaning), is NIV. "Hope" in Greek is a technical word, invented by Plato or Socrates. It means Confident Expectation About The Future Based On Sure Knowledge. There is no doubt in the Greek elpis. So "hope" probably should be translated "sure hope" everywhere you see it, to understand what Bible means.]
- LIABLE TO GOD, not people. Folks use "God" to manipulate other people's behavior; but then God's Name is used in vain/wrongly, says First Commandment: Exo20:7 (in context).
- The information and links in the pagetop 'boxes' above, are solely to facilitate due diligence with God, Our 'Spiritual Brain'; not, repeat not to 'sell' anything.
- For what you believe, is a Sacred and Private Matter between you, and the 2Cor13:14 Gorgeous God, Each One! Who Sires Your Soul, Isa63:16, Isa44:2's Hebrew, all of 1Jn! Happy Bible eating!