FrankForum (Frankness IS Forum)

No ads, no mods, Frankly Anonymous (you can join w/fake name/email, are not tracked)!
It is currently 28 May 2018, 01:09

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Extra Smileys: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/misc.p ... _Editor_QR

Not moderated, so you are on your own. Spambots, stalkers and anti-semites will be banned without notice. Else, POLICE YOURSELF.

Post subject: TrumpRussia: how and why
PostPosted: 23 Jul 2017, 00:17 
Site Admin

I've made a ton of posts re TrumpRussia in twitter, mostly articles and news, which need a permanent parking space, so I'll edit this post as time allows with those links. Meanwhile, here's my 7/22/17 assessment of how and why TrumpRussia came about. Takes an hour to explain, as the link goes back to the 1980s, sorry. The material is general, so if you already know it, maybe you don't need to listen. Upshot is this: DT wanted to be liked by the Kremlin since the 1980s, and really views his whole campaign and Presidency as a way to make Kremlin esp. Putin, to like him. So to him, there is no foul play. If DT is liked, it must be right to do.

Scary. Audio external link: https://www.brainout.net/downloads/wma/ ... HowWhy.MP3

Report this post

PostPosted: 27 Jul 2017, 13:02 

This hypothesis makes a lot sense. I was adhering to the whole kompromat hypothesis. But, then, I was thinking as to how can you kompromat someone who seems to have no shame or guilt.

Report this post

PostPosted: 03 Aug 2017, 10:43 
Site Admin

Good points. I can't find an upvote/downvote addon to the forum, so here's a big THANK YOU for saying that.

Report this post

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2017, 12:06 
Site Admin

There are so many related links, just look them up in twitter under the hashtags
#TrumpRussia
#SevenMountains
#ThirdRome

Report this post

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2017, 00:34 
Site Admin

Other useful posts on #TrumpRussia, including Russia's own propaganda, I've collated into a list. Every day, the posters in that list add more news.

https://twitter.com/brainouty/lists/trumprussia

Report this post

PostPosted: 08 Oct 2017, 01:54 
Site Admin

The #TrumpRussia entries are now very many. Ties to #SevenMountains dominionism/dominionist in US (backing DT), and #ThirdRome in Russia are now so voluminous, you're best off searching on my @brainouty name plus any of those hashtags in twitter. MANY article now, lots of stuff happening.

This is the # 1 threat to the world today. Not North Korea or other usually-thought enemies.

Report this post