FrankForum (Frankness IS Forum)

No ads, no mods, Frankly Anonymous (you can join w/fake name/email, are not tracked)!
It is currently 28 May 2018, 01:06

All times are UTC

Forum rules

Guests and Members can post here.

Extra Smileys: http://forums.mydigitallife.info/misc.p ... _Editor_QR

Not moderated, so you are on your own. Spambots, stalkers and anti-semites will be banned without notice. Else, POLICE YOURSELF.

PostPosted: 18 Jul 2017, 03:32 
Site Admin

Pretend you're either God, or Georges Seurat. You are going to create the universe/painting. How do you do it?

Well, you start by creating/painting, little dots of energy which physicists unimaginatively name, 'particles'. Think of them as raindrops, but so much smaller you can't see them, maybe more like a mist. So they PULSE and usually in GROUPS so they hit each other and then form as it were 'strings' of energy/water, which other pulsing mini-drops sometimes hit and add to.

Science is constantly redefining the characteristics of these 'particles'. The 'Standard Model' is a kind of table of names and properties of the 'particles' they think they've found so far. However, new 'particles' keep on being discovered, so this 'Standard Model' (which is restricted to an older group of 'particles' found which they could prove in the laboratory).. this Standard Model, is incomplete. So names are given to each of these particles based on how much 'mass' (weight) they have, their polarity, their 'spin' (for they are constantly moving), longevity, and what they change into when they hit each other. For that's what these constantly-moving particles do, they constantly hit, change, form into new particles or particle groups, then hit again, and so on. So really big conglomerations of these particles are called planets (stars, too, but the composition is different).. and, 'you'. Your chair. What you ate when you saw that really bad movie.

You've heard of the 'atom'. Well, these are the particles which make up the subparts inside each atom. There are very many particles, and they change into energy and back to particles again, over and over and over.

Because they are so small, being really of light and not water, they are hot and cool quickly. They are somewhat magnetic too, so they tend to 'find each other' and 'stick together' due to both their 'mass' and their magnetism, which as they cool, increases so they stick together more, and their joint weight plus magnetism attracts even more smaller dots of light (versus had they been so small as before).

This simple process is the stuff of particle physics, and everything you are, touch, taste, see, is made up of these submicroscopic particles of essentially light, but due to cooling, mass with a certain magnetism (that's why on certain days your hair stands up). The reason things seem solid is that the clinging-together of the particles of 'you', are different from the clinging-together of the particles we call 'air', so you can move through 'air' and it can move through or more likely around, you. So everything's a question of density and attraction with an ultimate 'parent' of light.

This aggregating forms many different things besides just mass. In fact, the changing from light to mass and back to light again occurs every nanosecond in sequences which make possible, the ability of your body's atoms, to hold together. So particle physics examines that, too.

A version of particle physics, 'string theory', posits that this holding together is really due to vibrating strings of light, so small no one can see them with even the best technology. The vibrations exert a kind of magnetism also, throw off tiny bits which then cool and become mass also, and in fact everything gets generated by these jiggly strings. Particles are born from them, particles born from them adhere to them, they adhere to yet other posited structures called 'branes' (think of planes in geometry, but spectularly tiny or at least unseen), so it's kinda like hair coming from a (flat) head, and 'we' live on that surface.

So the following video, introduces you to 'particles'. By the way: this same process is how you grow spiritually, as dots of Bible get planted in your soul when you use 1Jn1:9 and are under your right (male only) teacher; it's also the same mechanism by means of which Christ's Thinking paid for EACH AND ALL of our sins on the Cross. Physicists don't know all that, yet. So they don't know the five infinitives in the Cross-paying verses Isaiah 53:10-11, tell them what is the Grand Explanation of Everything. But maybe one day they will. For you, it's got that relevance, so now let's go back to secular science and see what physicists call the Standard Model.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCsIL4CSpXQ

Report this post

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2017, 18:32 

https://sputniknews.com/science/2017072 ... computing/

Linked above is a very interesting article about the discovery of a new particle dubbed the Angel particle. It is the first in a class of hypothesized particles called Majorana fermions. These fermions are supposed to be their own anti-particles. I don't know what that means (makes me think of quark/anti-quark pairs), but the method they used to discover this particle was similar to how Suskind's "Zilch" is produced. To produce the Angel particle, all they had to do was pass electric current through the surface of a chilled superconductor that was insulated by a magnetic topological insulator. Then, the directional flow of the electric current was simply changed. This sudden change revealed the "Angel particle".

By comparison, Suskind's Zilch is produced by the sudden change in electron spin. The common factor here is sudden change.

HEB 4:12
The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Report this post

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2017, 03:25 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBeALt3rxEA

Here's a simple breakdown of Quantum Field Theory, to show the field side of particles. I think it can potentially clarify the whole particle-wave duality stuff that is so prevalent in QM.

The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Report this post

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2017, 03:51 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo232kyTsO0&list=PLsPUh22kYmNCLrXgf8e6nC_xEzxdx4nmY

This video describes mass and energy. I found it helpful.

Report this post

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2017, 05:09 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYDokJ2A_vU

I was discussing this earlier on twitter. I call these particles 'ether', or 'ether spectrum' particles, but apparently QM calls them 'virtual particles' and 'quantum foam'. Basically, its the idea that space is not empty, but is constantly boiling with energy that becomes particles and goes back to being energy again.

I don't know the details of the theory, but I suspect that constructive and destructive interference between energy vibrations (within the entire Energy Spectrum) causes a spectrum of ether to perpetually condense and evaporate. Each ether particle would represent a vibration differential caused by (varying degrees of) destructive interference. When a condensate of like either particles form, it would establish a field from which a Standard Model particles can be formed (photons, electrons, quarks, etc). Since destructive interference cancels wave intensity I would assume it has the effect of causing mass, or at least creating a particle that can carry mass. Since constructive interference amplifies wave intensity, maybe it explain why virtual particles spontaneously disappear.

Unfortunately, I don't know if vibrations of differing frequencies can interfere in he same way that two or more vibrations of the same frequency can. I'll have to do some searching for that answer.

In the meantime, here is a video explaining both constructive and destructive interference between two waves of the same frequency.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTjTXS40pqs

EDIT

To answer my own question, yes, two or more waves of different frequencies can in fact interfere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M72kQulGKk

Report this post

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2017, 17:28 
Site Admin

Thank you. I just watched some other Higgs-boson vids in Youtube and they all say contradictory things. The basic tenet they have in common, is that the Higgs are prevalent throughout the universe and the interference/interaction with Higgs FIELDS are what results in mass creation or reduction, so the Higgs itself has no mass nor gives any.

Now, whether or not that's true, clearly mass is a result of the energy interactions, however described.

Report this post