FrankForum (Frankness IS Forum)

No ads, no mods, Frankly Anonymous (you can join w/fake name/email, are not tracked)!
It is currently 14 Nov 2019, 14:57

All times are UTC

Forum rules

GUESTS AND MEMBERS CAN VOTE AND POST HERE. Not moderated, so you are on your own. Spambots and stalkers and anti-semites will be deleted and banned without notice. Else, try to be thoughtful, protect your own privacy, don't swear much (makes one appear infantile), but I won't censor. POLICE YOURSELF.

Post subject: Re: Pro/Con Trump
PostPosted: 18 Feb 2016, 12:13 
Site Admin

Yeah, because they are just like him. He's just like Peter Sellers' character in the movie Being There, totally a PRODUCT of the media, no original thought of his own. Or that's the persona which by now has become his personality. One of my relatives (now dead) was just like him: shallow, empty, bombastic, vindictive, bullying, banal, etc. I toughened a lot growing up, having to be around such a jerk.

Empty people flock to other empty people. So there are a lot of empty people in US. Even an empty person can come up with a good idea or two, and make money. So he's not a total waste. But quite bad. Shame that so many of US are shallow like him.

Report this post

PostPosted: 19 Feb 2016, 08:20 

Sounds like you do not want a representative government? :) Tell me.. was your relative a billionaire? Or, he was not smart enough to be? Trump may actually be an anti-bully, bully. He has tactics... Just like some colonel I know was said to be a bully.

Izaak Walton
(1593-1683)

Report this post

PostPosted: 19 Feb 2016, 17:36 

I wonder what words RBT would've used to describe Trump's "tactics"...maybe,"innovation without truth"?

HEB 4:12
The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Last edited by Anonynomenon on 19 Feb 2016, 17:54, edited 1 time in total.

Report this post

PostPosted: 19 Feb 2016, 17:39 
Site Admin

Good point! I forgot that section! So what do you think of this #Hannity episode on the 17th?

http://www.hannity.com/articles/war-on- ... -14391069/

Report this post

PostPosted: 19 Feb 2016, 18:18 

brainout wrote:
Good point! I forgot that section! So what do you think of this #Hannity episode on the 17th?

http://www.hannity.com/articles/war-on- ... -14391069/

My opinion of the Bush/Cheney administration is not high at all. Based on what I've seen about 9/11 and WTC 7, it would APPEAR, that both invasions of Iraq and Afghanistan were carried out on false pretences and possibly falsified information. That is my mutable OPINION, though not provable beyond the shadow of a doubt without a new investigation into 9/11.

With that said, Jeb is NOT his brother nor his father. It is ridiculous to run a smear campaign against Jeb over something that members of the public BELIEVE to be true about his brother. It shows Trump's childish attitude and a lack of objectivity on the part of his followers. That is everything RBT warned us about.

As much as it kills me to say it, it SEEMS that Jeb is the best choice so far. I say "SEEMS" because I just don't know who's honest and who's a crypto-globalist anymore. Its one thing to talk the talk, but would Jeb walk the walk? I don't know.

The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Report this post

PostPosted: 20 Feb 2016, 00:40 
Site Admin

Okay, well the globalist claim was proven a lie when someone asked Jeb about it in one of the SC Primary townhalls (Columbia, I think), and I asked where we can find the video, but don't have reply yet (or do, and the twitter feed is too much so I missed it). 'New World Order' was a reference to the end of the cold war, nothing more. Reaganesque. So all that nonsense about the Bushes being part of a Bilderberger conspiracy with the House of Windsor and all of them secretly grey reptilian aliens who shapeshift...

Bush Doctrine is an update of the Monroe Doctrine. Idea that IF YOU ARE NOT FOR US YOU ARE AGAINST US, and WE TAKE THE WAR TO THEM. Muslim Arabs in particular will attack you THERE so won't be attacking HERE if we are over THERE. Nationbuilding was to provide an alternative to the caudillo mindset in Arab culture, so that the people could be freed up. Frankly, it's working.. but no nation is built in a day.

Many disagree with the doctrine, but considering the Arabs are forever warring, I see no alternative since they have declared war on US and we should NEVER abandon Israel.

Trump vows today to be 'neutral' (meaning, pro-Arab); Dominionist Ted Cruz pretends to be pro-Israel (Dominionism denies Israel a future, so that's rich) in 'reply' to Trump's statement. It was in the news today.

Kasich won't commit, Carson won't commit, Rubio is a follower not a leader, so that leaves Jeb. Who undoubtedly will continue some version of the Bush Doctrine. That's why I wanted him in the first place. But now it's third place, as I've gone from being pro-Bush to being pro-Jeb.

Clearly Satan wants anyone but Jeb or possibly Kasich. It's crazy how Trump's many lies, Cruz' obvious manipulations, Rubio's obviously scripted performances -- crazy, that these EMPTY guys are leading. Any sane person would reject them outright. But clearly the voting majority, are not sane.

Makes me think of how the Germans embraced Hitler. Deja vue.

Report this post

Post subject: PJ TV 'Why I hate Trump'
PostPosted: 20 Feb 2016, 03:36 
Site Admin

VERY fast video by PJTV head talker Scott Ott. You'll have to watch it over and over to get all the wit and points.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDrCt60aMCE

Report this post

PostPosted: 21 Feb 2016, 07:47 

Well, it looks like Bush is out of the race so...... God help us.

Report this post

PostPosted: 21 Feb 2016, 12:38 
Site Admin

Yeppers. I wonder if he'd be a VP pick. But not Trump's, he's said no to that already. I don't want any of them. In TX we can vote early by mail. I'll have to see whether my registration came throiugh already.

I WILL still vote Bush. TX has been open since Jan, Jeb's bound to have some delegates, proportional state, maybe my vote adds to their number.

Report this post

PostPosted: 23 Feb 2016, 00:00 
Site Admin

Article exposing their hypocrisy, http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/d ... re-you-go/

Report this post

PostPosted: 27 Feb 2016, 17:42 
Site Admin

Article here. Worth reading, even if you like him. http://townhall.com/columnists/johnhawk ... /page/full

Report this post

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2016, 09:59 
Site Admin

Not possible for a human to be so consciousless, to toy with the nation's attention and media just to prove HE CAN?

READ: http://www.salon.com/2016/02/01/donald_ ... d_con_job/

Report this post

PostPosted: 05 Mar 2016, 16:55 
Site Admin

Atop DT's obvious intent to scam all of America and disrupt the election process (which should be illegal), DOMINIONISTS back him, https://www.google.com/search?q=Dominio ... nald+Trump

Looks to me like God is setting up all those apostate Christians for a fall. What a great fall it will be. NOW I understand why God doesn't strike DT down like He did to Harold Camping. Need to get the fish in the net.

Report this post

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2016, 06:35 

Like 5th cycle fall? Or political disappointment?

Report this post

PostPosted: 06 Mar 2016, 08:54 
Site Admin

More like 120 years then clean house. That's the historical cycle we're in. We entered it in 2010, assuming the end of the 490 is 2130 instead of 2100. Your Matt 24 meter seems to support the former, and Paul's meter supports the latter, so maybe both are used.

Report this post

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2016, 19:12 
Site Admin

#TrumpLie extensively documents DT's constant lying (Twitter hashtag, also #TrumpLies and #TrumpLiesMatter) so you can search on those.

But now you can just download his FOUNDATION TAX RETURNS to prove how he's lying about his donations to vets, https://projects.propublica.org/nonprof ... /133404773 or https://www.google.com/search?q=Foundat ... 13-3404773 for other years.

It's not easy to find the 2014 return, so I've attached it here, from CitizensAudit (before they started charging fees to join).

You can get the other years, here: https://projects.propublica.org/nonprof ... /133404773

DONORS and GRANTEES must be disclosed on the form, just keep reading each Form per Year filed to its end. You cannot use foundations for political purposes, so DT might be caught violating his Foundation's exempt status for that nasty fake-support-for-vets he pulled on 1/28/16. His lies about vet support are a MAJOR reason I turned anti-Trump.

DT lied on 1/28/16 fundraiser, now exposed, https://twitter.com/allinwithchris/stat ... 0074980352

Lying and raising due to political gain is a violation of IRC Section 501(c)(3). One of the attachments below explains this.

Attachments:
File comment: This is explan re how your tax-exempt status can be lost (and all donors TAXED) if you use money for political gain.
501c3_polcampfaqs.pdf [41.63 KiB]
Downloaded 79 times
File comment: This is the 2007 return, showing DT's last contribution, $35,000 on p.16
13-3404773_990PF_200712.pdf [1.33 MiB]
Downloaded 87 times
File comment: This is the 2014 return.
13-3404773_990PF_201412.pdf [1.04 MiB]
Downloaded 86 times
Report this post

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2016, 16:29 
Site Admin

New #NeverTrump chant. Add your own verses..

Drop Dead Trump!
Drop Dead Trump!
We want you go bumpety-bump!
But it's up to God,
Who's Got Biggest Rod,
Pls Drop Dead, Trump!

Report this post

PostPosted: 07 May 2016, 15:23 
Site Admin

Briefer: Mr. Trump, I'm your intel briefer.
DT: What?
B: Every Presidential nominee must receive an intel briefing. I'm here to do that.
DT: Oh, secrets?
B: No, it is a general briefing of the state of things around the world.
DT: Oh. That's a nice tie you're wearing. Where did you get it? I get mine from Saville Row. Terrific company. Trump Ties.
B: I don't know where my tie comes from. Now (opens brief book to show world map), this is the Middle East. It consists of about 20 countries, depending on how one classifies them.
DT: Classified? Top Secret?
B: No, sir, but classified depending on the ethnic group claiming suzerainty over the area. Now, this (pointing) is Saudi Arabia, and this is Iran.
DT: (pointing to Mecca) Yes, I remember. I did a beauty pageant there.
B: With all due respect, sir, you could not. No non-Muslim is allowed in Mecca.
DT: I tell you I WAS THERE. A FEW YEARS AGO.
B: Well, sir, the thing is --
DT: I WAS THERE and met with Prince what-his-name...
B: Well, sir, the briefing is about now, and you need to know that Iran and Saudi are at war over who speaks for Islam...
DT: Islam?
B: Yes, sir, it's the religion common among Arabs in the Middle East. There are several versions. The Saudi version is fundamentalist, called Wahhabi. Named after its founder.
DT: Waaahahhhhaaaa wha?
B: Wa-HA-bi.
DT: WAAAha whatever.
B: The Iranians are largely Shi'a, which is related to a conflict long ago, after Mohammed died.
DT: Mohammed Ali? I met him, back when he was still called Cassius Clay. Wonderful person. Bought one of my many condos. I have a terrific company, you know. Low debt. I'm self-funded. Very rich.
B: No, not that Mohammed. Sir, I need to take a break now.
DT: Do you need to use the men's room? We have a beautiful men's room, lots of travertine.
B: No, sir, I need to step out of the building for a moment...

Report this post

PostPosted: 15 May 2016, 05:34 
Site Admin

Which he now denies, here: http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/13/t ... -reporters

It has subtitles which make it easier to hear, but clearly the voice is Donald's.

In case Fox, who panders for Trump, deletes the article, you can find the full audio here in Youtube, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hIDMQQ7LNY

And if that gets wiped out too, you can search here: https://www.google.com/search?q=John+Miller+full+audio

You know immediately it's him, and he admitted publicly it was him, a few weeks after the recording, and under later depositions.

The material reveals a man whose behavior is exactly the same now: fantasizing calls and even dates/relations with women he covets (only now he fantasizes them from Rubio and Ryan), and due to his extreme insecurity, fancying he's more rich/popular than he is, etc.

The man hasn't changed. And to deny the obvious lie, even hanging up on the Washington Post 44 minutes into an interview when they ask him about 'John Miller' and now going silent.. tells you much.

THIS IS NOT A FIT HUMAN. Certainly not fit for POTUS, but frankly he's mentally ill. For a very long time.

So what: every time he has a problem making a decision as President, he'll pretend to be someone else and call a publicist or gossip columnist and bare all about Putin, the Congress, or some classified activity? He's already doing that NOW, pretending conversations and liasons which never took place (i.e., Rubio, Ryan, donors, crowds -- the latter of which, he RENTED at times). THINK.

Anyone voting for him is just as ill, just as deaf to obvious evidence, which here cannot be sanely and truthfully denied. Yet all his spox do, lying as clearly as I'm typing this sentence.

Anyone thinking they can 'manage' him (like Newt Gingrich or even Paul Ryan), is also fantasizing. The women in his life couldn't manage him -- and he's totally manageable by women, if by anyone, they wrap him around their fingers, as his audio attests -- if these strong women in his life can't manage him, then surely Congress and the RNC cannot. Manafort's ability to manage DT is zero, so too anyone with common sense suggestions in his coterie of TrumpTraitors: Gingrich, Christie, Giuliani, Carson. Men I had once respected. I'm sure they believe(d) they could 'do something' to rein him in. Guess again. These once-hallowed folks are all tainted now, and about to become extremely embarrassed and jaded, ending their long and often worthy careers in shame. Pray for them.

For DT is nearly 70 years old now. HE WILL NOT CHANGE.

Shame on them all. How I wish that weren't gonna happen.

Report this post

PostPosted: 15 May 2016, 07:02 

Maybe I've got the wrong attitude towards our political "leaders", but I really think its all nothing more than a joke. America is so hopelessly addicted to reality-tv, so why not a reality star for President?

If it comes down to choosing between Trump and Hillary, then I'm seriously considering leaving my vote up to a coin toss. It wouldn't be that different from my original decision to not vote at all.

I'll run those ideas by God.

Report this post

PostPosted: 15 May 2016, 08:03 
Site Admin

Understood. I'm in the same quandry. Point here is that EVERYONE knows his voice. Clearly it's him, he even deposed it was him, but you don't need that to know it's him: you know the VOICE.

You'd know the Colonel's or Bobby's voice instinctively, if you sat in class at Berachah. Youtube's edwardpf123 mistook my clearly female Midwestern voice, for Bobby's, so obviously he'd never attended Berachah as he claimed (during the same years I was physically there). For every Sunday, nearly, Bobby would talk.

By the same token, if Bobby or the Colonel had ever talked or pretended to be someone else, you'd know instantly, just because you'd heard them so often.

Same with DT. So for him and his spox and his coterie to deny that, despite DEPOSITIONS to the contrary, means they are all crooks. THE ENTIRE FAMILY. Clearly they have zero respect for America, the election process, the requirement one actually LEARN our institutions, learn policy and develop real policy, learn how to think and act like a diplomat, etc. They are laughing at us. I'm so tempted to ask God to kill them all, it's not funny. But what good would that do HIM? He has been hearing them forever, and well.. it's His Right to decide.

And anyone believing their denial, needs swift psychiatric attention.

Report this post

PostPosted: 15 May 2016, 08:22 

Yeah, that was Trump alright. He'll do anything to promote himself. Very dangerous.

Report this post

PostPosted: 15 May 2016, 12:03 
Site Admin

Can you go to twitter? Go to twitter.com and search on #KellyFile , see how many Trumpbots actually don't believe and don't care that it was DT. I need to kill myself. If our nation is THIS stupid, we need 5th cycle yesterday.

But Jeshurun remain, and I'd bet money many are/were under the Colonel.

Report this post

PostPosted: 15 May 2016, 12:37 
Site Admin

You just have to read through the search titles to believe it, https://www.google.com/search?q=King+Ja ... nald+Trump

Words fail me.

Report this post

PostPosted: 15 May 2016, 21:34 

If you're not hypertensive, you will be after reading this.
These are the words of pastor Jeremiah Johnson.
Quote:
The Holy Spirit spoke to me and said, "Trump shall become My trumpet to the American people, for he possesses qualities that are even hard to find in My people these days. Trump does not fear man nor will he allow deception and lies to go unnoticed. I am going to use him to expose darkness and perversion in America like never before, but you must understand that he is like a bull in a china closet.

Many will want to throw him away because he will disturb their sense of peace and tranquility, but you must listen through the bantering to discover the truth that I will speak through him. I will use the wealth that I have given him to expose and launch investigations searching for the truth. Just as I raised up Cyrus to fulfill My purposes and plans, so have I raised up Trump to fulfill my purposes and plans prior to the 2016 elections.

You must listen to the trumpet very closely for he will sound the alarm and many will be blessed because of his compassion and mercy. Though many see the outward pride and arrogance, I have given him the tender heart of a father that wants to lend a helping hand to the poor and the needy, to the foreigner and the stranger."

Wow, so now Trump is the subject of "prophecy". Does Mr. Johnson really believe that he can speak for God. He's full of something, but it ain't the Holy Spirit.

Report this post

PostPosted: 15 May 2016, 23:32 
Site Admin

Yeah, that's why I posted the search link. Why 5th cycle hasn't happened yet, would be baffling, were it not for the Jeshurun explanation. Since either of us could be in that class (and who knows), and there would be others, we gotta double down on growing spiritually. For America is going mad.

Yah, the foolish virgins really are being shut out. Question: is the term sarcasm?

Report this post

PostPosted: 16 May 2016, 01:20 

Quote:
Yah, the foolish virgins really are being shut out. Question: is the term sarcasm?

What if it isn't sarcasm? What would that mean?

Report this post

PostPosted: 16 May 2016, 06:27 
Site Admin

Well, if sarcasm the 'foolish' are really those with MD, and the truly foolish went in with their false-doctrine 'bridegroom' by 1998. It would be right for the truly wise to knock on the door, but when turned away, well.. to be rescued.

So if not sarcasm, then it means 40 years is up and God will clean house, rescuing the wise.

Just thinking out loud, for now.

Report this post

PostPosted: 16 May 2016, 06:48 

You mean 40 years from ἀπερχομένων δὲ αὐτῶν ἀγοράσαι ἦλθεν ὁ νυμφίος, (syll 1946)???

That would suggest that the pivot stopped growing (and maybe started dying off) by 1991; then the door was shut in 1998, so we really don't have a pivot anymore, just a few waiting to be rescued like Lot.

So from 1998 to 2014, people (foolish virgins) have been coming back to Christ, but with false notions like Blood Moon Tetrad, and wacky theology.

Report this post

PostPosted: 16 May 2016, 07:29 
Site Admin

No, from 1968, next clause (Matt 25:10), καὶ αἱ ἕτοιμοι εἰσῆλθον μετ᾽ αὐτοῦ εἰς τοὺς γάμους καὶ ἐκλείσθη ἡ θύρα. (Heh, I can paste real Greek from a pdf on this computer). So that's 1998 AD. The very year the Colonel warned of a 40-year possible cleanup, deducing it from history and what MD he had. So far, it's proven really accurate, and he didn't know this meter.

Report this post

Post subject: OPEN AUDIO APPEAL TO GOP
PostPosted: 16 May 2016, 07:33 
Site Admin

Attachment:
GOPappeal.MP3 [2.55 MiB]
Downloaded 99 times

7 minute rant/appeal on how Donald Trump has wrecked the GOP, heavy emphasis on Christian hypocrisy of the prolifers playing the fetus card -- to get political power, not because they give a flip about any fetus.

God will judge that, Hosea 6:4, 8:7. The 40 years since Roe v. Wade is up.

Attachments:
TrumpFetus5.png
TrumpFetus5.png [ 350.77 KiB | Viewed 8784 times ]
SheepTrump.jpg
SheepTrump.jpg [ 58.84 KiB | Viewed 8784 times ]
Report this post

PostPosted: 16 May 2016, 18:05 

Quote:
September 17, 1976: The U.S Congress approves the Hyde Amendment, barring the use of federal Medicaid funds to pay for abortions except in cases where the mother’s life is at risk. The Amendment is attached as a rider to the Health & Welfare appropriations bill, subsequently vetoed by President Gerald Ford.

September 30, 1976: Congress overrides the Ford Veto of the funding bill for Health & Welfare. The Hyde Amendment becomes federal law.

The Hyde Amendment became law 40 years ago (originally approved by Congress on Constitution Day).

I don't like the idea of Medicaid paying for anything, but you can see how there is a double standard. Prolife gets top priority.

Report this post

PostPosted: 16 May 2016, 19:12 
Site Admin

That becomes an argument in favor of Hillary. I'll have to ponder it. I mean, the proper position is that NOTHING pro or con abortion (or any social welfare for that matter) should even be IN Federal law. But to deny it for Medicaid but fund it elsewhere, is beyond stupid. If anyone needs such funding, it's Medicaid folk.

Report this post

PostPosted: 29 May 2016, 00:29 
Site Admin

New article on worldwide debate shifting to the fascistic right, http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/29/world ... IFTTT&_r=0

Report this post

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2016, 22:04 
Site Admin

LOL DT's new logo including Pence, https://twitter.com/CasaDeArbolita/stat ... 6189383680

Report this post

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2016, 07:45 
Site Admin

Here's our smoking gun. Now I understand how all that abuse of the RNC delegate rules, could occur.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/tru ... ly-a-thing
and
http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/ ... z4FG374TP1
and micro version,
http://www.vox.com/2016/7/23/12258018/r ... nevertrump

This sooooo ties into the Matt24 metering!

Report this post

PostPosted: 24 Jul 2016, 22:44 

So you think Trump is Putin's 'puppet-lord'? Do you think foreign money might be going into Hillary's campaign too? Like Soros?

Report this post

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2016, 01:17 
Site Admin

Well, we know of a Soros connection to both.

DT, to the tune of 160M, someone just tweeted to me the text if you want it.

HRC connection I know nothing about, though see the accusations constantly by know-nothing #TrumpNAZI volk. I do 'know' something about the odd fact that Bill gets these super-high speaking fees from folks who are magically approved for gov't contracts or other largesse later, during her tenure as Senator or SecState (Clinton Cash book, summary of which I bought in Amazon last week).

Saudi and other Arab money largely fills her Foundation, but I don't know of any connections to grants or favors by the government over which she had the deciding power.

DT by contrast, cannot get any loan money from US banks, so has to go to bad boys to get it, ergo Soros, Icahn, Putin's connections. That's not good. Probably if we could see his tax returns we'd know more that could exonerate or condemn him.

Report this post

PostPosted: 25 Jul 2016, 03:42 

I was talking to a friend about Trump and his Russian loans, and we got to the subject of the electoral college.

Let's say that by some miracle, the American populace somehow woke up and the majority voted for Johnson. What's to stop the electoral college from picking Hillary, or worse, Trump?...Especially in a situation where foreign money is involved.

My understanding is that the electoral college does not have to honor popular opinion.

Report this post

PostPosted: 26 Jul 2016, 00:15 
Site Admin

You're right. The only way Johnson would win once in the EC, would be by mistake or if each side was so against the other they settled on him. It's happened before in the EC, but I forget the election (in 1800's).

Again, Matt25:10-11 doesn't say DT won't win. But surely we can't vote for him. I just found fresh confirmation of the Matt meaning which I'll post also in our Matt meter thread, but here's the article: http://www.christianexaminer.com/articl ... /50898.htm

Most chilling is this paragraph:
Jerry Falwell Jr. with bolding added wrote:
Falwell said he believes none of that can be accomplished by continuing to elect people who make promises on issues important to Christians (and conservatives) and then do not keep them once elected.

"They said, 'No more,'" Falwell said. "We want somebody who maybe makes mistakes and talks off the cuff and may not get it right all the time, but at least he's not bamboozling us."

But clearly DT is bamboozling them. He REVERSED the meaning of 2Cor3:17 and Falwell didn't know? I knew, the second I heard him talk, here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EIgHsGZAmk

The whole chapter is on how GOVERNMENT DOESN'T PROTECT YOU, GOD WILL.

Report this post

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2016, 02:55 

If DT could be rendered speechless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWo3Bk4Z9Vw

Report this post

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2016, 06:21 
Site Admin

LOL that's even funnier when you know that the people in the audience, are extras he hired for the occasion. I wonder how many of his crowds he hired. Certainly many of the online people are hired, many of them now exposed as being in Russia.

Report this post