FrankForum (Frankness IS Forum)

No ads, no mods, Frankly Anonymous (you can join w/fake name/email, are not tracked)!
It is currently 19 Sep 2019, 01:19

All times are UTC

Forum rules

GUESTS AND MEMBERS CAN POST HERE. Not moderated, so you are on your own. Spambots and stalkers and anti-semites will be deleted and banned without notice. Else, try to be thoughtful, protect your own privacy, don't swear much (makes one appear infantile), but I won't censor. POLICE YOURSELF.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 Next
PostPosted: 09 Aug 2016, 07:41 
Site Admin

Okay, I think I understand what Christ is doing as a timeline 'theme':
* tracking Church as Bridge of Time from His Death (theme from Matt16:18 following) toTrib and End of Time.
* tracking how the Man of Time on Roman Model, 'moves' during time FOLLOWING RISE IN BIBLE cuz Satan always politicizes religion.
* so the Gentile anti-christ CHANGES POTENTIAL depending on where in history, Bible interest has risen; politicizing it when it rises, to reduce/kill its rise.

Right now, the politicizing is occuring in Russia (Putin claims to be religious), and in the US (under Trump).

Idea is to warn believers of the trend pre-Trib, but also to warn them where if Rapture happens, the Gentile 'anti-christ' will likely be. So they can avoid it.

That might translate into a 'move' order for some, so would have to be known in advance. Conversely, it might translate into a 'stay' order for some, to grow more as a bulwark. Again, though, it would have to be known in advance. Pattern of Jeremiah, he was of the 'stay' crowd.

Thieme's last letter cited Jeremiah 29:11. I knew immediately he was forecasting diaspora. That of course is exactly what happened to Berachah. Split in two, and both successors don't ...

Report this post

PostPosted: 09 Aug 2016, 08:39 

I'm also focusing on Turkey. Russia is getting closer to Erdogan now, and EU is seriously considering the merger. I know that Erdogan is all about Islam, but I think he'll start with the Chrislam propaganda to smooth things over in Europe.

Remember, that the Rev 17 harlot is not real Christianity at all. It comes after the Rapture, therefore it is not started by believers or for believers. It must be something entirely different that plain Poli-Christianity. Like Constantine's integration of Pagan gods with poli-christianity. So just as in Constantine's day, I would expect to see religious blending for diplomatic reasons.

Probably a move order for Christians in Turkey (if the crackdown wasn't obvious enough), parts of Europe and Russia. And probably a stay order for America...unless Brexit sets the stage for a new exodus, but things would have to get really bad first.

HEB 4:12
The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Report this post

PostPosted: 10 Aug 2016, 05:49 
Site Admin

Maybe. Right now Erdogan is too weak. He's got Russia at his head. Putin pretends to be religious, so maybe something will happen there.

Report this post

PostPosted: 17 Aug 2016, 11:01 
Site Admin

Will start doing the R5.pdf vids next week. I get the whole meaning now. It was no coincidence that you found the meter in February. We'd need the events from then onward to have a plausible interp, and yeah it ties to Thieme's Jeshurun thingy. I get that now, too.

Report this post

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2016, 00:01 

Can you give me a short summary of the theme? Is it US-centric? Or Global?

The word of God is alive and powerful, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of the soul and the spirit, of the joints and marrow, and is a critic of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Report this post

PostPosted: 18 Aug 2016, 05:00 
Site Admin

US-centric, but with impact globally. Idea of tracing how the 'salt' moves over the world through history, and when it impacts positively or negatively. I realize now that's been the theme of all the Bible timelines from Genesis forward. Of course absent the meter, Thieme taught that for a long time, as 'Blessing or Cursing by Association' from the Bible text itself (i.e., Lev 26 and Deut 28).

So Matt25:10-12 shows the denouement of the negative believers, times it, then shows in Matt25:14 and following a higher percentage of positive (2/3) versus the prior epoch (50/50). Helps explain why bad times are allowed to happen to believers, in aggregate, the 'harvest', macro playout of the seed parable.

I don't know whether the new epoch is still in the US or somewhere else, or is in a larger portion of the world geographically, etc. But seems clear now the message is like Pharaoh's plagues, how others learn and grow and convert as a result of seeing the bad stuff happen (here, to the negative believers and their nastiness).

Specifically, that US Christians implode now, and get punished over the next 25 years (to 2041), as a result of their politicizing Christianity beginning in 1960 (start of Matt25:10). We're at 56 years now (1st Lord in Matt 25:11), so it makes a lot of sense.

Notice how your idea of embedded meters is actually represented too, so now I wonder where the others are.

Report this post

PostPosted: 21 Aug 2016, 00:50 
Site Admin

Here's a proposed intro to Matt25:10-12, 1hr 6 min (!) audio, http://www.brainout.net/downloads/wma/M ... 2Intro.MP3
I had planned to make the video just a static screen of page 4 of http://www.brainout.net/Matt24-25ParsedR5.pdf which shows Matt25:9-23, but only center on the gist meaning (with some context for nubies) of Matt25:10-12.

Seems too much for the nubies in Youtube? Was trying to figure out if I should instead make a shorter video, and differently. What say you?

Report this post

PostPosted: 21 Aug 2016, 19:14 

You know, I'm leaning toward the opinion that if someone comes across your postings and they find the information compelling, then they'll do whatever leg work necessary to fill in any gaps they may have. At least that's been my experience. So, not sure something shorter will help. I'm watching much of your Twitter TL, and can't miss the fact that A LOT of the idiots that respond to you seem to be beyond any sense of reason.

I have about 10 minutes left to listen to on this audio, and it seems pretty straight forward.

Report this post

PostPosted: 21 Aug 2016, 20:52 

I agree with Rtomassi here. I think the video was an excellent introduction to the subject. You mentioned the prophetic hook, "bible's prophecy from the years 1960-2041", within the first 13 seconds. You explained the basic principles behind the meter, and covered the politicization of Christianity from the 60's to present. If people can't take the time to pay attention to the intro, or don't care enough to learn the meter, then the video simply isn't for them. People spend more time on blood moon tetrad videos than on the Bible's own timeline.

Report this post

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2016, 02:18 
Site Admin

Okay guys, THANK YOU. I'll join the audio to the video. It's now after 9pm CT, and I've got to post the next GodDeeds episode (be nice if I did it before midnight for a change), and then I'll render the audio and vid pic just as described above.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR FEEDBACK. I always hate my videos, I talk too much. Thanks again!

Report this post

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2016, 04:06 
Site Admin

OH SOMEONE KILL. ME NOW.
Civil War's end is Matt25:7's FIRST SYLLABLE of parthenoi.
2009 when Thieme died and Obama had his first year in office, is ALSO the first syllable of parthenoi, in Matt25:11.
In that video about the 3rd Reconstruction, it's 2009 per the guy talking. See for yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zoo3GEf ... 8&index=15

Okay, so 2009-1865 is..144 !!! Trinity meter!

I need smelling salts. Am rendering the videos now on other computer.

Report this post

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2016, 04:39 

So what are you thinking? That Obama is what America gets for years of post-Civil War racism?

Report this post

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2016, 05:43 
Site Admin

I don't know. Something about God delivering the blacks like He did the Jews in Egypt. That 144 reminds me of Rev7, for example.

Not to say Obama's policies are right. But that God's are. Same would be true compared to any human ruler. It's awful poetic, doncha think?

Report this post

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2016, 06:21 

Yeah its poetic. Slavery abolished on Jan 31,1865, and Obama inaugurated Jan 20, 2009. From slave to leader in 144 years.

Report this post

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2016, 06:44 
Site Admin

Yikes. So if from beginning parthenoi start 1865 to end parthenoi end 2011 hence 147, what might be that significance? It has to be satirical, spiritual, political, wry, beautiful and big OUCH all at same time? Or am I just being too picky?

PS the Matt24 video is rendering, says it will take 2 hours. Might not stay up that long.

Report this post

PostPosted: 22 Aug 2016, 16:09 

Well the 147th syllables would be the first in legousai. Obama talks ALOT, other than that, I can't think of any special significance.

Report this post

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2016, 08:05 
Site Admin

Well, I'm thinking 147 is the end of parthenoi (three syllables). So that takes us to 2011's end, depending on fiscal, which we don't yet know. Not sure if it's intended, but it was an interesting 'spread'. But so is 144. Just an idea.

Report this post

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2016, 05:02 

Looking at Matt 25:33&41 I noticed that εὐωνύμων is counted as 4 syllables in vs 33, but 3 syllables in 41. I think it should be 4 syllables. To fix the imbalance we can take the following steps:

1) Expand the 3 occurrences of σε εἴδομεν to 4 syllables each in vs 37, 38, 39. +3 syllables to keep anaphora balanced.

2) Expand εὐωνύμων to 4 syllables and αἰώνιον to 4 syllables in vs 41. +2 syllables

3) Expand σε εἴδομεν to 4 syllables in vs 44. +1 syllable balancing next anaphora

4) Expand both occurrences of αἰώνιον to 4 syllables in vs 46. +2 syllables.

5) Elide ζωὴν to 1 syllables. -1 syllable.

These changes would keep the Anaphoric benchmarks stable and it would add an additional 7 syllables to the meter.

Edit.
After the 217 in @ vs 37, we get a 119=50+69, ending at vs 40. Then vs 41-44b is 154.

Then it looks like the final paragraph might be a solid 77, so 3150+77.

Report this post

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2016, 07:58 
Site Admin

se eidomen can't be but 3 syllables. Comes from oida, only two syllables, and the e sound elides into the ei, just like it does in modern French and Spanish.

Easier to make verse 33's euwnumwn three syllables, and treat eriphia as 4, since the 'i' naturally sounds due to ph. The same word is in v.32, diff case, so that count stays the same.

Bigger: you're gonna have trouble changing zoen to one syllable. I can't think of a single instance where anyone pronounced its nominative form as but one syllable.

If you have some other reason for changing the total to 77 versus 70, then we'd have more justification. We talked about the 14, but 7 of it is during CA, and the Trib won't occur during CA, so the 70 ending makes it look like CA is not being predicted as to length, despite completion of the Talmudic 7000.

I'm not saying what you propose is wrong. I'm asking for more justification. The last anaphora syllable count would change due to those emendations, so is the change relative to prior anaphora significant? What would it reveal?

Report this post

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2016, 11:26 
Site Admin

PS: I'm still trying to find out if anything significant in 1998 other than Thieme's warning about Church apostasy (and almost immediately afterwards Berachah's office caught fire, but it was put out), can explain the 'door'. Found this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barnett_Slepian

So maybe it's a sarcastic reference, since a prolifer shut the door on Slepian.

Oh and lookie here, for 2009: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Tiller

Report this post

PostPosted: 01 Sep 2016, 17:47 

I don't have any other justification at this point to support the changes, so I guess you're right, especially if it causes a grammar issue with ζωὴν. Plus your change is simpler.

Report this post

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2016, 06:29 

I was looking more into 1976 and found this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9BksDe4zXk

I don't know how relevant it was in its time, but it might tie to the popularization of chrislamic ecumenism. By 1976, text says that while the Bridegroom arrived, the foolish where out buying oil. They must have stopped at the snake-oil stand.

Report this post

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2016, 17:37 
Site Admin

Good point. Same year as the series Jesus of Nazareth.

Report this post

PostPosted: 02 Sep 2016, 20:29 

Are you referring to the Franco Zeffirelli version? I was thinking that was released in 1977.

Report this post

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2016, 10:04 
Site Admin

Yes, I was. Okay, so thank you for the correction.
I can't tell how long it took to shoot, but the US release date would still have been in Jewish civil-year fiscal 1976, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075520/rel ... tspec_sa_2

Unbeknownst to the publishers, the release date was EXACTLY the anniversary on which Christ was crucified. It's always 14 days after the vernal equinox each year, when real Passover begins, Exodus 12. Note how vernal equinox in 'our' 1977 would have been April 4 in Jerusalem when the film released, http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/sea ... 1950&n=110

Coincidence?

Somehow both Jews and Gentiles got wonky and forgot God never uses lunar years in Bible.

The point we're working on is the significance of 1976, which is 1946 years post-Christ speaking in the meter. We both see its significance in other ways, but are trying to expand the scope. Anonynomenon was posting The Message due to its release date, wondering if that too was partly in mind. So we're both just musing about it.

Generally, movie release dates aren't of import in Bible timelines. :P

Yet the focus on Bible-related stuff DURING 1976 might be reflected in movies posted then. So it's a tangential question. The whole timeline is about Bible rollout/interest, how 'salt of the earth' waxes and wanes and thus positively or negatively impacts history. Negative, when Bible interest wanes; when it wanes, politicking and antisemitism rise. So that's the thing we're tracking.

Any input you care to provide, will be much appreciated! Also, any counting errors you find!

Report this post

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2016, 15:30 

Principal photography was carried out in Morocco and Tunisia from September 1975 to May 1976.

Noting Anonynomenon's post re:popularization and trend toward ecumenism at the time (1976), I found this quote from Zeffirelli and Sir Lew Grade (Producer), from the book: Llewellyn, Dawn; Sawyer, Deborah F. (2008). Reading Spiritualities: Constructing and Representing the Sacred. Ashgate. p.214

'Both Grade and Zeffirelli insisted their adaptation of Jesus's life should be 'ecumenical', coherent, even to non-believers, and 'acceptable to all denominations'.

If you recall, for dramatic purposes, they incorporated some fictional characters, namely "Zerah", who conspires with Judas to betray Christ, thereby making Judas a more sympathetic character than what scripture portrays him as. Ian McShane was quite wonderful in the role. The cast was impressive to say the least.

In spite of wonderful cast and director, I do think that this profound work could fall under the category of "foolish virgins"...

Report this post

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2016, 17:20 
Site Admin

Okay, that's very helpful. Agreed it's too ecumenical. At the time it came out I could barely spell 'Jesus' and fell in love with the production. As soon as it came out on VHS I bought it, initial price was $150. Most I've ever paid for any media.

But now, viewing it, except for certain scenes I find it repugnant, esp. the fake Star of Bethlehem, of which there was none in the Bible and of course no 3 wise men, either.

Yeah, foolish virgins.

Report this post

PostPosted: 03 Sep 2016, 18:26 

I was 11 when it came out and very struck by it as well. Some scenes are quite moving, particularly the teaching scenes in the Temple. And I have to admit, Robert Powell was the face of Jesus for me for a long time until I started to delve more into the "Jewishness" of the Bible. I dunno, perhaps Jesus did have piercing blue eyes ....;-)

Report this post

PostPosted: 05 Sep 2016, 06:19 
Site Admin

Well, a lot of Jews have blond hair. David was a redhead, you heard Thieme teach about that. Blue eyes would be common, too. Berbers, Circassians, I forget who else. OH: Aryans. :P

Report this post

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2016, 03:39 

Saw the news earlier of the passing of Phyllis Schlafly. Didn't realize she was such an avid supporter of Trump. I know she was 92, and the death of someone that age isn't exactly shocking, but can't help but think "foolish virgins" may have some bearing.

Report this post

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2016, 03:53 

brainout wrote:
Well, a lot of Jews have blond hair. David was a redhead, you heard Thieme teach about that. Blue eyes would be common, too. Berbers, Circassians, I forget who else. OH: Aryans. :P

Yeah my beard is red; guess there must be some vestigial Daweed on the other side of the family. Which proves... that you can have weird traits pop up at any moment's notic: which defies the whole notion of people saying trait X will be wiped out. They're not if they're carried recessively! For crying out loud even I carry the blue eye recessive gene even if *it's not expressed*.

There was a black lady who gave birth to a blue-eyed white baby for instance:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n56inn2yZJc

So, just like how each generation in the O.T. sways back and forth from God on a sine wave, so too do recessive genes. At least from what I can observe. You know, at my workplace a lot of my coworkers are having kids, and most of the kids have blue eyes -- despite in most cases when the parents don't, so that proves my sine wave theory in action.

Completely off topic and random, but something I was thinking about regardless.

Report this post

PostPosted: 07 Sep 2016, 03:44 
Site Admin

LOL, hupostasis!

To Anonynomenon: yeah, Schafly has to figure in, the 1960's and following were a time where she was a large player.

Report this post

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2016, 01:35 

This is interesting. Someone has printed up and circulate "beast bills", riddled with secret messages, political satire and Bible references.

The one that stands out the most to me is "Lord Lord", on the side that has Hilary and Trump side-by-side. You would have to fold the bill joining the two halves of the goat head to see the message.

Not directly related to the meter, but it shows the attitude that people have for the Govt in general.

Front face.

Back face.

Report this post

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2016, 06:58 
Site Admin

And verse reference of Matt25:45. And the IS312 could be Isaiah 3:12 (more apt) or 31:2 (on how God delivers).

Report this post

PostPosted: 11 Sep 2016, 17:20 

Yeah, also the Hillary-Trump side has Peace, peace in Arabic and (I think) Chinese, but right next to the Arabic is "Lo" (first half of Lord in green). 'Lo' is Hebrew for 'no', so is it saying "No peace" in Hebrew and Arabic? Maybe referencing the constant conflict between the Arabs and Jews?

Then on the back there is the Dragon siting on a fallen cross and the pages of the Constitution, rewriting the law. Could be depicting Dominionism.

A lot of elements from the Meter's theme for the last 40 years.

Report this post

PostPosted: 13 Sep 2016, 04:28 
Site Admin

Oh, okay. I missed that.

Report this post

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2016, 03:15 

The "Beast Bill" countdown expired and pulled up a video of some nut job pro-lifer (artist who created the bill) ranting emotionally about abortion. He's accusing Christians of being complacent with "child sacrifice", as well as calling for activism. I wont link the video, as it is very graphic (contains footage of actual abortions), but this is relevant to the meter.

Its funny how he rants about America's "sin", but doesn't present the gospel clearly or accurately.

Report this post

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2016, 06:04 
Site Admin

Yeah, and he forces you to watch, no controls, so you can't even hear his issues until the end. Frankly I just closed the tab before he finished. THAT is the typical problem with these people, they think they are the holy generation, that all prior generations must be evil for not forcing people the same way, total no grace no Spirit in them.

BREATH OF LIFE begins life. Bible says it so many times. They can't read it.

Report this post

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2016, 06:55 

I watched the whole thing out of morbid curiosity. He seems emotionally unstable to me, bordering on psychosis. He started a new site federalbeast.com, which I suspect he will use to expand and spread his cult propaganda.

Look at the back of his bill again. Picture.

He included the initials of the Supreme Court Justices involved in Rowe vs Wade, with Moloch siting on the steps of the Supreme Court.... Again, tying to the Meter, and again bordering on psychosis.

People like this really make Christians look bad.

Report this post

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2016, 07:54 
Site Admin

Yeah, they've had 56(!) years to vote and now that the vote is critical, they show up nuts. I just prayed for them to be exposed/re-exposed to Gospel, 1John1:9, common sense, awakened, etc. Strategic prayer. I will NOT make the same mistake I made back in 1984 or so when Gorby came into power. Prayer should be higher than political, yikes!

Report this post

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2016, 14:27 
Site Admin

Do these interim videos help as backgrounders to explain the meter? Here's the latest one I did showing how the Matt24 use of 63 dateline is later reflected in Luke, and its 49 dateline is reflected in Acts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnVPzqnY604

I have done but not posted many of these, but I'm afraid ot TL DR in the viewer. Also afraid of going too far afield from the actual Matt24 timeline theme, but on the other hand I want to provide some backup for the rhetorical style using other Bible passages which 'tag' Matt24.

What do you think?

Report this post

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2016, 20:53 

I think its a good video. It shows how meter characters work to string passages of scripture into complete doctrinal principles, sorta like a concordance/commentary but better. That way people see the doctrinal meaning as well as historical trends.

I also think 20 mins is well within reason for this subject. There is no one shot deal in metering.

Report this post

PostPosted: 26 Sep 2016, 23:50 

They are an immense help! I'm still far behind, but catching up! :thumbup:

Report this post

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2016, 05:39 
Site Admin

Thank you both. I always talk too fast, and worry that I make no sense. Be sure to tell me where I could do better, if you're in the mood? Thank you!

Report this post

PostPosted: 28 Sep 2016, 06:10 
Site Admin

You'll catch up just fine. I only just tonight realize that what Anony found is for his generation and yours. YOU GUYS are the stars of history. You, your kids, and your grandkids. TWO THIRDS in Matt25:13ff for 2062 and following, refers to YOUR generation in their 60's (as Gary and I am now) -- YOURS. And then your kids, who at that point will be in their 40's with kids of their own, in their 20's.

THAT is why Thieme back in the 1950's when I was born. To prep for this. For YOU GUYS. And for hupostasis.

Now I know why God gave me the meter thingy, and why HE caused Anony to keep at it, bugging me to look at it, but I was a stubborn fool. No longer.

Odd thing is, I've never married. Yet have a quasi- spiritual mommy role.

I gotta go faint now.

Rtomassi wrote:
They are an immense help! I'm still far behind, but catching up! :thumbup:

Report this post

PostPosted: 23 Oct 2016, 19:59 

I was just thinking about the next 14 years. The years 2024-2030 consist of the 7 syllable clause, ὁ δὲ ἀποκριθεὶς εἶπεν, in Matt 25:12. So I guess that's going to be a really bad time in America, and maybe for a larger part of the world. If the current generation is supposed to set the stage for the next 600 years of positive volition, then there has to be some sort of distillation of the believing population to form a new pivot, right? Kinda like when you reduce broth in a pot to make a sauce.

So is Matt 25:12 a 'get out of Dodge' warning, or a, 'put on your seatbelts' warning???

The following set of clauses (Matt 25:12b-13 ἀμὴν λέγω ὑμῖν, οὐκ οἶδα ὑμᾶς; γρηγορεῖτε οὖν, ὅτι οὐκ οἴδατε τὴν ἡμέραν οὐδὲ τὴν ὥραν) suggest that if America is still Client Nation during this time, it will be judged by the year 2061. So its possible that whatever pivot comes out of 2024-2030, it will be small/short-lasting one, and will only sustain that Client Nation for a total of 31 years. That also suggests, 2062 and forward will be the rise of another Client Nation, possibly rising out of the ashes of whatever conflict destroys the preceding Client Nation in 2061...perhaps a 15-20 year long war (γρηγορεῖτε οὖν + ὅτι οὐκ οἴδατε τὴν ἡμέραν οὐδὲ τὴν ὥραν)???

So maybe the ἀμὴν λέγω ὑμῖν starting in 2031 will be a 6+25 year Exodus window for watchful believers (6 years for the early birds).

Report this post

PostPosted: 23 Oct 2016, 20:55 
Site Admin

Definitely something big has to happen in the 2023-2030 window. And we're now 7 years from it.

Report this post

PostPosted: 27 Oct 2016, 18:49 
Site Admin

Still thinking through what you posted. What if there is an embedded 40 between 2061 and 2021 or earlier? Because, England remained a client nation yet was used to birth the US as one. So co-existing, maybe even through now..

Report this post

PostPosted: 27 Oct 2016, 20:57 

I was looking for a 40 too, but I cant find one that breaks with syntax. If I had to guess, I would say the next Client Nation would be born in 2036 where the Lord says, "I do not know you." Then USA might lose Superpower status in 2061. It might not result in a fall, but a severe demotion as in the case of WWII England. I do remember Thieme saying that England lost Client Nation status in WWII. If we look at Matt 25:9a, it lines up with the Blitz bombing of London in 1940.

Report this post

PostPosted: 28 Oct 2016, 05:44 
Site Admin

Trouble with our reading a black/white changeover is that God may merely be cleaning house WITHIN the client nation. So οὐκ οἶδα ὑμᾶς might instead reflect a sort of national testament that the foolish prolifers are anti-God that people recognize. So the prolifers FINALLY lose political power.

To see how sick they are, peruse this list: https://twitter.com/brainouty/lists/nevertrump . It's all emotion with them. A few voices in there are sane, but most not. And daily, it gets worse.

So that's why I'm not sure how we should read its text, but am sure a 40 is playing. The text break is between the end of Matt25:12 (ending w that phrase) and just after ὕστερον δὲ in Matt 25:11 (that end is 2001 AD). Could be wrong, but it ties so fittingly with Dubya's first year in office, and with 9/11, I have to think it's intentional. For the foolish virgins are OUT until 'later on', coming back w Dubya, who refused to support the prolife agenda (saying famously in his website and which prolifers angrily repeated, so you can google this: 'America isn't ready yet').

In any event, could well mean your generation -- or your kids' -- finally pushes out the prolife agenda and goes back to God-centered Christianity. Again, the bigger issue is US is still the best place for Bible scholarship/teaching, despite the 90% plus false-teaching.

Report this post

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 566 posts ]  Go to page Previous 18 9 10 11 12 Next